Far more dazzling than any of the actual stars in the sky, Venus does not appear to twinkle, but instead glows with a steady, silvery light.
One of the nicknames of Venus is “the Morning Star”. It’s also known as “the Evening Star”.Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, the sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star.
Venus is also known as the Evening Star. It was given that name by ancient civilizations, such as the Greeks and Egyptians, who saw it in the sky. The planet was eventually named after the Roman goddess of love because of its beauty.
-Available in Yellow Gold and White Gold options.
-Gold approximately 3.13 gms
-Diamond G/H o.158 ct.
-Dimension: Each star measure 10mm*10mm.
-18 inches long necklace with 3 diamond stars attached.
Chain can be adjusted to 17 inches and 16 inches for a shorter choker look.
-14K solid Gold- 530 USD
-18K solid Gold- 730 USD
Deliveries and returns:
- FREE SHIPPING within Hongkong on any orders
- Flat international shipping fee of 30 USD on orders less than 1000 USD.
- Free international shipping on international orders above 1000 USD.
- Ships within 2 working days.
- If we are out of stock for your size we will get one made specially for you.
- We take pride in our quality and craftsmanship and go through lengths to make sure everything is impeccable.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping of new orders.
- FREE RETURNS available on all items.
- All items including earrings are returnable within 14 days