With this product, you will earn
675 Points in KN Points & Rewards Program
Far more dazzling than any of the actual stars in the sky, Venus does not appear to twinkle but instead glows with a steady, silvery light.
One of the nicknames of Venus is “the Morning Star”. It’s also known as “the Evening Star”. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, the sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star.
Venus is also known as the Evening Star. It was given that name by ancient civilizations, such as the Greeks and Egyptians, who saw it in the sky. The planet was eventually named after the Roman goddess of love because of its beauty.
- 14K White Gold 3.13g
- Round Brilliant Diamonds G/H 0.158ct
- Star Dimension: 10x10mm
- Length: 18 Inches, adjustable to 16 & 17 Inches
*Above figures are approximately measured.
Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong on any orders
- Flat international shipping fee of 30 USD on orders less than 1000 USD.
- Free international shipping on international orders above 1000 USD.
- We take pride in our work and each one is made specially for you.
- Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 4-6 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
- FREE RETURNS available on all items except any bespoke or custom made items. For more info, read the cancellation and returns policy.
- All items including earrings are returnable within 14 days of receipt.