- 18K solid Yellow Gold 13.76 gms.
- Diamonds F/VS1 0.35 ct.
- Ruby, White sapphire, pearl, coral, hessonite garnet, yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, cats eye, emerald.
- Chain sold separately.
Jyoti Flower Navaratna Pendant
- Navaratna has always held a special place in my heart. I grew up seeing a beautiful big 9 gemstone pendant on my loving grandmothers neck that she wore almost everyday.
- I received my first navaratna jewellery, a pendant on a chain, at the age of about 13 years. It was a present from my grandparents to mark the coming of age milestone in my life.
- Later in life, upon my grandfathers passing, I received a Navaratna pendant and chain as a token of my grandfathers remembrance. It reminds me not of the sadness of losing her but the love that she left behind.
Then when I started as a jewellery designer, an aunt of mine asked me to design a navaratna pendant for her. This brought my focus back to this beautiful jewellery. My interest was rekindled.
I have always believed that wearing Jewelry is more than only wearing pretty, shiny things.
It’s a statement of self. An expression of identity, personality and belief.
And for many, the metals and stones people wear go even further: Their Jewelry is a source of balance, strength, and guidance in their life.
I have created this collection with the hope that our life be guided by the Jyoti/light of love and purpose.
Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong on any orders
- Flat international shipping fee of 30 USD on orders less than 1000 USD.
- Free international shipping on international orders above 1000 USD.
- We take pride in our work and each one is made specially for you.
- Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 4-6 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
- FREE RETURNS available on all items except any bespoke or custom made items. For more info, read the cancellation and returns policy.
- All items including earrings are returnable within 14 days of receipt.