- Freshwater pearls measuring 12-13mm
- Length of necklace 18 inchess
- 18k vajra centrepiece
- 18k gold beads* 4
- 14k gold clasp
Vajra Freshwater pearl necklace
Vajra symbolizes both the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force). It is the weapon of Indra, the God of Rain and Thunder in the Hindu religion, and is used symbolically in Hinduism and Buddhism to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power.
This combination of Vajra set in a strand of pearls is visually beautiful and incredibly unique. It draws on feminine softness from the gentle elegance of pearls while also displaying a feeling of strength and power. It always reminds the wearer (and the viewer) of the supreme indestructibility of knowledge.
- Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 2-3 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
Availability: In stock
Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong on any orders
- Flat international shipping fee of 30 USD on orders less than 1000 USD.
- Free international shipping on international orders above 1000 USD.
- We take pride in our work and each one is made specially for you.
- Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 4-6 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
- FREE RETURNS available on all items except any bespoke or custom made items. For more info, read the cancellation and returns policy.
- All items including earrings are returnable within 14 days of receipt.
Please scroll to see necklace lengths in inches and cm.