- 14K solid gold 2.14 gms.
- Amethyst 1.21 ct.
- Can order in yellow gold, white gold or Rose gold.
- Available in various size options.
Amethyst Pop Ring
A chance for the everyday woman to have the exhilarating feeling of…
…giving yourself a boost of courage and positive energy
…striking up conversations without saying a word
…and marking memorable moments.
Because when you wear something boldly, intentionally, and uniquely YOU people notice…
And what better way to do that than with your birthstone?
BONUS: often includes an increase of compliments and confidence.
Amethyst jewellery makes an excellent gift for women born any time of the year. The birthstone for February, Amethyst jewelry is believed to keep its wearer clear-headed and clever. Another interesting fact is that since Purple has long been considered a regal color, historically Amethysts frequently appear in royal and religious jewelry.
These rings are designed to allow the gemstones to stand out. They are so beautiful and versatile you will want to wear yours everyday!
Please note that colors may vary slightly, as these are natural gemstones.
Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 4-6 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
US $285 – US $300
Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong on any orders
- Flat international shipping fee of 30 USD on orders less than 1000 USD.
- Free international shipping on international orders above 1000 USD.
- We take pride in our work and each one is made specially for you.
- Jewelry is made to order. Please allow about 4-6 weeks for us to create and ship your order.
- FREE RETURNS available on all items except any bespoke or custom made items. For more info, read the cancellation and returns policy.
- All items including earrings are returnable within 14 days of receipt.
Please scroll to see the ring size guide and to see information on how to measure your ring size accurately.
If you don’t know your ring size you can use either of these two methods to figure out your ring size.
Find a ring you already have that fits you comfortably. 1. Lay the ring flat on a paper. 2. Use a sharp pencil to mark the inner side of circumference of the ring. 3. Draw a line at the exact half of the circle and measure the distance from end to end of the diameter of the circle. 4. Measure the distance with a ruler. 5. Use chart to determine the ring size.
If you don’t have a ring for reference. 1. Wrap a thin strip of paper around the base of your finger. If you have larger knuckles then measure both. You may want to choose a size between the 2 to allow the ring to to slip on comfortably. 2. Mark the spot where the paper meets. 3. Measure the papers distance with a ruler. 4. Use the chart to determine the ring size.